Mens 4/3 Premium Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit
- Premium 4-way stretch neoprene [Limestone Calcaire]
- Premium Thermal Fleece lining (Chest and Back Panel)
- NEW Chest Zip design with YKK Metal Zip
- Fully triple-glued, blind stitched (GBS) and taped
- Sealed cuffs [LQS Liquid]
- Newly designed Glide Skin Neck Collar
- Durable 4-Way Stretch Kneepads
- Internal Key loops
- Suggested water temperatures of 13°C / 56°F
- MODEL SIZE: Torren is 188cm Tall (6'2") , Weight 80kg and is wearing a size Large Tall Wetsuit
Mens 4/3 Premium Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit description
The needessentials Men’s 4/3 Premium Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit features an updated design with a longer chest zip for easier entry and exit. Further panel developments maximise the fit and feel of the wetsuit whilst on and a revised collar improves on the neck seal.
The Mens 4/3 Premium Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit is still made exclusively from a 4-way mega stretch limestone neoprene and now features a chest and back panel that is lined with a premium thermal fleece, improving the wetsuits ability to retain heat whilst not impacting on the flexibility of the wetsuit. The entire 4/3 Premium Thermal wetsuit continues to be constructed with GBS and taped seams and offers a great balance between warmth and flexibility.
Mens 4/3 Premium Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit Usage Conditions
Suitable in water temperatures from 13°C/56°F plus, the Men’s 4/3 Premium Thermal Chest Zip Wetsuit is ideal for European Spring and Autumn Surfs and can be combined with any of the needessentials surf accessories should you wish to tackle the southern European winters.
Why are we so affordable?
needessentials is a direct supply company. We value the truth, which is why we are honest about what it costs to create our products.
With no branding, packaging, excessive advertising campaigns or retail mark ups, we are able to invest in what is important, building the highest quality products at the best price. We only use the best materials and manufacturing and we are dedicated to providing you with a world class wetsuit.