Mens 4/3 Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Made from natural biobased Lexcell™ closed cell Yulex® rubber
- Forest Stewardship Council® certified
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- 100% recycled polyester outer and inner fabric from 45 used plastic bottles.
- 60% rapid-dry thermal lining
- 100% glued, blind stitched and internally taped seams
- Zip free entry with internal water barrier
- No single use plastics, hang tags or advertising materials
- Minimal plastic hardware
- Non-toxic water-based lamination glues
- Extra durable 4-way stretch kneepads
- Sealed cuffs
- Internal key stash
- Blank wetsuit / no external branding
- Colour black
- Designed in Australia, manufactured in Thailand
Torren is 188cm / 80kg and wears a size LT ( * provided as a guide - check our size chart or contact customer service for more information).
Description of the 4/3 Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit
Developed for cold-water conditions, the 4/3mm Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit is designed to provide maximum warmth and comfort in water temperatures ranging from 10° to 16° Celsius (50° to 61° Fahrenheit). This high-performance wetsuit is made with the strictest level of environmental sustainability, featuring high quality, rapid-dry thermal lined natural biobased Lexcell™ closed cell Yulex® rubber, and finished using the best level of seam construction.
needessentials is a collective of surfers who are dedicated to making the best possible wetsuits more affordable.
Conditions of use of the 4/3 Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit
The 4/3mm Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit delivers warmth, comfort in cool to cold water conditions from 10° to 16° Celsius (50° to 61° Fahrenheit)
Sustainable aspects of the 4/3 Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit
The 4/3 Yulex® Zipperless wetsuit is manufactured in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory using a natural biobased Lexcell™ closed cell Yulex® rubber approved by Forest Stewardship Council®, recycled plastic bottle linings, and non-toxic water-based lamination adhesive.
The Womens 4/3 Yulex® Zipperless Wetsuit is part of the needessentials Yulex® Collection.
The womens 4/3 Yulex® is part of our most environmentally sustainable collection, designed to provide maximum warmth and performance. Manufactured in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory, using Forest Stewardship Council® certified rubber, lined with Nylon made from recycled plastic bottles, and laminated using Non-toxic water-based lamination glues”
Available in 3/2 and 4/3 neoprene thicknesses and Men’s and Women’s sizing.